4 Access Partners
Join Our Team
About 4 Access Partners
4 Access Partners is an organization dedicated to ensuring that entrepreneurs in the food industry have the expertise, training, capital, and scale needed to create a successful and sustainable business model. Our goal is to support underrepresented members of local communities, with a focus on women and BIPOC-owned retail food businesses.
4 Access Partners Mission + Vision
We work to strengthen Local Communities, broadly speaking, aiming for a thriving , economically sustainable food industry that any and all can participate in and benefit from.
We do that by aggregating and deploying world-class expertise from America’s finest food companies to address the challenges and opportunities facing local food ecosystems. We have begun our work in the Twin Cities Region (Minneapolis/St. Paul) with an eye to expanding to other Communities across the U.S.
How We Work
Business owners face countless challenges when starting and growing their business. Food Manufacturing is exceptionally competitive, with countless products vying for limited space on grocery stores’ and supermarkets’ shelves. Without access to expertise, capital, networking opportunities, and professional mentors, many entrepreneurs face an uphill battle.
4 Access Partners aggregates the expertise and wisdom of Leading Food Companies such as Cargill and General Mills and deploys their expertise to a wide range of individuals and communities that then enables and fosters individual and community economic growth and stability.
4 Access Partners is determined to help our clients achieve sustainable growth. Our proven process pairs our clients with industry experts who have volunteered their time, support, and insight. With the volunteers’ support, our clients can expand their operations, employ more community members, and learn more about their industry. We help small food entrepreneurs scale, standardize, and succeed. In addition to the expertise our volunteers offer clients, 4 Access Partners also assists clients in securing capital and scaling their businesses – everything needed to grow and expand.
Executive Director : Now Hiring
The Executive Director provides leadership in fostering collaboration with 4AP’s Corporate, Community, and Supporting Partners. Partnering and building relationships are fundamental to everything we do.
The new Executive Director will be adept at building strong and lasting relationships with Corporate and Community Leaders and fostering trusted relationships. They are “client centric” and always begin with their needs in mind and lead with a lens on program delivery. They strive to be innovative and impactful in meeting their needs.
The Executive Director oversees the Operations and Development of 4 Access Partners and takes appropriate actions to fulfill the Mission and Vision of 4 Access Partners. This includes the following:
- Lead 4AP in a manner that supports and guides its Mission and Vision
- Recruit, train, and lead appropriate Staff consistent with our core values:
- Care for the Mission/Vision
- Care for each other
- Serving others well
- Always strive for innovation and improvement
- Actively promote and represent 4AP. This role is the “face and heart and soul” of the Organization. This will include:
- Public Presentations/Representation
- An active role in Local Food/Community Ecosystems
- Fundraising/Development to support the short and long term mission
- Develop the Annual Budget and Operating Plans for 4AP Board approval
Required Skills + Experience:
This role requires the exercise of independent judgment, a keen sense of responsibility, strong written and verbal communication skills, and commitment to the success of the organization in consistently delivering results and completing projects with a positive and cooperative attitude.
- Demonstrated passion and commitment for this type of work and to those we serve
- Experience working in, and/or leading groups in similar sectors;
- Non Profits
- Consumer Product Companies (Food Related preferred)
- Economic Development Groups
- 5-10 years of Demonstrated Team Leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related fields including Business administration, Marketing/Communications, Sales, Administration; or in Technical or related fields including Food Science, Supply Chain, Engineering
- Proven track record of building relationships and achieving results
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Willingness to adjust hours to accommodate the needs of the job
- Ability to organize and effectively manage a wide array of tasks, projects and responsibilities
- Ability to work productively in a fluid environment with frequent interruptions or changes in priorities
- Can-do, positive attitude. Makes others around them better.
- This role reports to the 4AP Board and will be expected to develop a partnership with the Board
- This Role will have Staff Responsibilities, likely to include:
- Director, Volunteer Services/Partner Relationships
- Director, Client Services/Operations
- Sr. Manager, Learning and Development
- Others as needed and funded
- This is a full time position based in the Twin Cities
- The expected salary is in the range of $75,000 – 90,000 depending upon previous experience
- 4AP offers a competitive and robust benefits and employee wellbeing plan
- To apply for this position or for more information
- Please send your application to: email@example.com
- For more information on 4 Access Partners, please visit our website at https://4accesspartners.com/
- Like the Clients we serve, 4AP is committed to equity, diversity, and respect in our workplace and in our interactions